VEGO GARDEN 17" TALL 10 IN 1 MODULAR METAL RAISED GARDEN BED KIT
The Benefits of Raised Bed Gardening
Raised garden beds (also called garden boxes) are great for growing small plots of veggies and flowers. They keep pathway weeds from your garden soil, prevent soil compaction, provide good drainage, and serve as a barrier to pests such as slugs and snails.
You might also like: Buying Sustainable Products has Never Been So Easy!
- 10-in-1 Modular Design: Versatile configurations fit any backyard space, more than 10 configurations including the classic 4' x 8' shape.
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7 times longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far longer than wooden raised beds.
- Healthier Roots, less bending down: At 17”, it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. The higher depth also requires less bending down for more comfortable gardening.
- Easy to Assemble: Building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners.
- Safety First: Oval design with no sharp corners and a rubber safety strip over the edges.
- No Soil Contamination: Unlike chemical-treated wood or plastic, Aluzinc steel has micro amount of elements that may pass into soil during its whole life; even if it does, aluminum, zinc and steel are essential elements for soil.
- Corner Panel C12: 1.25' long x 1.25' wide, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 4 Straight Panels S15: 1.5' long, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 4 Straight Panels S20: 2' long, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 2 Bracing Rod (each rod is 2.5' + 1.5'): modular design to fit 2.5' wide bed or 4' wide bed, high strength aluminum material
- 72 Hardware (Food grade stainless steel 304 Fasteners)
- Rubber safety edging (Commercial grade reinforced rubber)
- Hand wrench and user manual